Welcome to my blog! I’m so glad you stopped by, and I hope you enjoy reading it. If so, please share this blog with your friends and family in order to help me grow. I’d certainly appreciate it. Bookaholic Beauty is almost 2 years old now, and I’m so happy that I have an outlet in which to blather on about some of the things that I find most interesting in life. Predominantly makeup, but I do also feature posts on travel, books and other shenanigans that go on, such as navigating the world of adulthood as a grad student.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I’m 23 and figuring out life, but my love for makeup and books keeps me grounded.
- I love to dance; it keeps me happy and gives me a high. From waltzing to jiving to some salsa – I love it all!
- Painting is another hobby of mine (whether on canvas or on my face) and my bedroom walls now resemble a gallery.
- I studied abroad for a semester (viva Portugal!) and I also spent 2 months travelling to 8 countries this past year (2016).
- I’m always cold – cold hands, cold feet, cold cold cold. Strange that I live in Canada then, eh?
For Business/PR Inquiries, you can reach me via: email@example.com