Well that title was certainly very self-explanatory. However, I should say that most of this reading will get done post-grad school as I am swamped. Totally upside-down, twisted over and scrambled deep into my readings and assignments.
To give me a light at the end of the tunnel, I’ll list all the books I want to read by the end of 2017. Keep in mind these are all the ones dealing with fashion and/or beauty. There’s still boatloads of other books I want to read (ahem, trashy romance novels, basically).
Anyways, this list is in no particular order!
- Pretty Iconic – Sali Hughes
- Twenties Girl – Sophie Kinsella
- Making It Up As I Go Along – Marian Keyes
- Your Beauty Mark – Dita Von Teese
- I’ll Drink to That – Betty Halbreich
- How to Dress for Success – Edith Head
- The Dress Doctor – Edith Head
- Blogging Your Way to the Front Row – Yuli Ziv
- D.V – Diana Vreeland
- Man Repeller – Leandra Medine
- The Fashion Book – Phaidon
- In the Company of Women – Grace Bonney
Wow, that turned out to be quite an even number. I could even read one per month, but let’s be real, I’ll probably binge and read them all in September after I’ve completed my program. Hopefully, if I’m a good blogger, I’ll also get some reviews up as I’ve been meaning to do for ages.
What will you be reading in 2017?
P.S. If you have/know kids, I put together a handy-dandy list of classic books all kids must read. They were my childhood favourites and have really stood the test of time. That’s an idea for a Christmas present right there 🙂