Now that I’ve had my trusty Mac Face & Body for over 2 years, let me tell you, I’m gosh darned sick of it. I think that’s partially because I’ve fallen in love with the Beauty Blender and I can’t apply that foundation with it.
My skin type: dehydrated and slightly combo (oily) in the t-zone. Not acne prone or sensitive.
In my quest for a new foundation, I came across IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Tan and I thought I’d give it a go. Here’s how it performed on a 1-day wear test.
It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Tan
Price: USD 38.00
- Applied at 11ish am
- Great colour match
- Non cakey application or feel
- 5 hours in it is so so shiny and greasy, and I never look this way normally (with or without foundation)
- Oil comes off on the palm of my hand
- Doesn’t really break apart; just disappears slightly on the nose and become disgustingly oily
- 6.5 hrs – emphasizes texture; looking a little dry/visible
- Removed at 9 – doesn’t look that great
Ultimately, if you couldn’t already tell, I would never purchase this foundation (unless there’s a formulation change). Although the colour match was great and that’s incredibly difficult for me to find; the terrible wear time is simply not worth the cost.