If you saw my fotd post from a little while back, you’ve already seen this palette in action. Today I’ll be talking about what I think of it!
Basically, I love this palette (for neutral lovers). All the shades are pigmented and there is a variety of finishes (matte, satin and shimmer/metallic). I’ll break it down for you below:
- Bitter Start: matte almost-white cream
- Sweeter End: beige-golden satin
- Warm Notes: metallic burgundy pink
- Subtle End: warm satin brown
- Beans are White: dark matte brown (I know, that’s a strange name for it, eh?)
- Pure Ganache: warm buttery gold
- Substitute for Love: matte light tan (similar to (but cooler than) Karity Inod or Mac Soft Brown)
- Freshly Toasted: matte warm medium brown (similar but not quite as warm as MUG Cocoa Bear)
- Infusion: matte blackened brown with with subtle golden shimmer
- Delicate Acidity: satin taupe with a purplish edge
If you love your neutrals with a little bit of a twist to them, I would highly, highly, recommend the Cocoa Blend palette. It is definitely worth the price. Just keep in mind that shipping to North America is killer (but it is packaged really well), so maybe place an order with a friend and split those costs.
Stay tuned for my review of the Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette (with 3 makeup looks included)!