This number has surprisingly creeped up on me…but it’s my 100th post! How fitting then for me to showcase this weird and colour-craving part of my personality. Thanks for helping me grow – I hope you’ve enjoyed my blog thus far. When I started, I knew that even if nobody read a single word, I’d love this space for the creative outlet it is. Nevertheless, it is a good feeling to know that others are enjoying it too.
Now enough with this mushiness; let’s get back to the makeup!
I’ve long admired @milk1422, but have never had the chance to recreate a face chart – until now!
- Life’s Entropy Brow Theory
- Catrice Glam & Doll Mascara
- Urban Decay Electric Palette
- NYX single eyeshadow (old)
- iMagic flash palette dupe
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette (blush)
- Urban Decay Perversion liner
- Urban Decay vice lipsticks (714, Sheer Anarchy, Gubby)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (gloss on lips)