It’s no surprise here that I love a colourful eye look, so here’s one more! I felt so pretty in it that I barely wanted to wash it off.
Here’s what I used and the steps to recreate it…
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Medium/Tan
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Pure Beige & Creamy Beige
- MAC Face & Body C5
- The Balm Cosmetics Hot Mama blush
- Hourglass Abient Lighting powders Diffused Light & Dim Light
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Medium/Deep
- Milani Eyeshadow Primed and NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Pen
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
- Urban Decay Sabbath (waterline), Sephora Banana Split (waterline), Pixi Beauty Black Noir (tight line)
- Kat Von D Lolita II
- Sweep Vinyl all over the crease and outer v (upper and lower)
- Pat Analogue in the inner corner/tear duct area
- Pat Fran on the mobile part of the eyelid and blend the three colours together seamlessly
- Do the winged liner
- With a pencil brush, connect the wing into a cut crease. Start off with Dark Wave closest to the wing and then Hyperballad and Echo. Blend, blend, blend until Echo fades into the Vinyl. Blend out the outer edge of the cut crease with Misfit.
- Put Sephora’s Banana Split pencil on the inner half of the waterline and Urban Decay’s Sabbath on the outer half. Tightline with Pixi Beauty’s black liner.
- Lashings of mascara for the top and bottom, and you’re done!