Often my eye gravitates towards colour because I do love it so, however there are times where it is not always appropriate to go with the whole shebang. Below, I’ll be showing you two looks – one which is neutral and glowy and the other which incorporates a hint of colour to spice things up and add a touch of personality to a simple look.
The face and lips are the same for both looks so I’ll mention them first.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Medium/Tan
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Medium Beige
- MAC Face & Body C5
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette (all minus strobing powder)
- Glow on the Go: liquid and powder Becca Opal
- Nars Rikugien
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Stila Eye Crayon Umber
- Makeup Forever Aqua Matic Eye Crayon:
- Nyx Matte Eyeshadow Blame it on Midnight
- The Balm Cosmetics In The Balm of Your Hand Palette
- Becca Opal
- Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
I added shadows on top to turn the warm look into a more defined, slightly cooler eye with a pop of subtle colour.
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette
- GOSH Cosmetics Liquid Liner: Black Brass