Welcome (back) to my blog! Today’s post is extra special because it comes with my first ever video on my Youtube channel (and it’s the 4 month anniversary of this blog). Watch it below in HD! You have my apologies for the crappy quality of the time-lapse – I shot it on my phone and it clearly did not translate well onto Youtube. Lesson learned for next time.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal ‘Medium Beige
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- iMagic Palette (a dupe for Make Up Forever’s flash palette)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner ‘Perversion’
- Ben Nye Aqua Cake ‘Bright Red’
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
- Annabelle Cosmetics lip liner ‘Spice’
- Life’s Entropy Lip Theory ‘Recursion’ & ‘Apoptosis’
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (base concealer)
- Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush (all the splashes of colour)
- Real Techniques Shading Brush (paint red eyeshadow on the lids)
- Eco Tools Pencil Brush (smudge liner)
- E.L.F. Concealer Brush (lips)
Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my brain and the process behind the look!